Details of costs
Here are details for the cost of coming on the course and also for the accommodation that we can provide.
- Everyone pays the course fee but you can choose whether to take our accommodation or to find your own.
- Spouses / partners / children / friends who do not play in the orchestra are exempt from the course fee.
- It is possible to pay in instalments. Please enquire.
- It is possible to pay the course and accommodation fees separately. Please enquire.
- For those who have been before please note that you no longer pay Massimo Borgese for your accommodation.
- If there are fluctuations in the Sterling to Euro exchange rate the amounts quoted here may go up or down.
- Course fee = £260 per person
- A discount of £30 is available if you pay before the end of 2021, bring a friend, are a previous participant or are a full-time student.
- A discount of £50 is available for a third family member when all three play in the orchestra (the £30 discount mentioned above is available on top of this).
- Shared accommodation = £250 (per person)
- Single accommodation = £420
- For anyone in a group/family of 3 or more there may be a discount – information is awaited (as of 07/01/22).
The above figures are for 6 nights accommodation, Monday to Saturday. Extra nights are £42 per person for shared and £70 single.
In addition you will need to pay the local tourist tax of €1 per person per night in cash at the end of the week.
[Last updated: 03/11/2021]
This refund policy covers two eventualities: 1. We cancel. 2. You cancel.
- We cancel
If we were to cancel the course, for any reason, any payment(s) you have made for course fee or for accommodation through us would be refunded.
- You cancel
If you have paid for accommodation through us you may cancel it up to 2 months in advance of the start date of the course, for any reason. You would receive a full refund of payment made for that accommodation.
- Course fee
If you need to cancel your attendance on the course for health reasons you would be refunded, upon presentation of a doctor’s note, 50% of the course fee you have already paid. The course fee is not refundable for any other reason.
- It is not possible to roll your fee over to next year (or any subsequent year) for any reason.
- The course fee is not transferable
- This Refund Policy will be reviewed regularly, particularly in light of the Covid-19 crisis. You will be notified of any updates.