Details of costs
Here are details for the cost of coming on the course and also for the accommodation that we can provide.
- Everyone pays the course fee but you can choose whether to take our accommodation or to find your own.
- Spouses / partners / children / friends who do not play in the orchestra are exempt from the course fee.
- All prices given are per person.
- It is possible to pay in instalments and/or to pay the course fee and accommodation fees separately. You could, for example, pay the course fee in Autumn 2019 and then pay the accommodation in instalments in Spring 2020. Please enquire.
- For those who have been before please note that you no longer pay Massimo Borgese for your accommodation.
- If there are fluctuations in the Sterling to Euro exchange rate the amounts quoted here may go up or down.
- Course fee = £240
- A discount of £20 is available if you pay before the end of 2019, bring a friend, are a previous participant or are a full-time student.
- A discount of £50 is available for a 3rd (or subsequent) family member when all play in the orchestra (the £20 discount mentioned above is available on top of this).
Course fee plus B&B accommodation
- Shared accommodation + course fee = £465
- Single accommodation + course fee = £630
In addition you will need to pay the local tourist tax of €1 per person per night in cash at the end of the week.
The above figures are for six nights of accommodation (Monday to Saturday). If you want to book extra nights the cost will be £38 per night (shared), £65 (single).
If you are unable to come on the course due to health issues you will be refunded, upon presentation of a doctor’s note:
- 50% of the course fee paid
- 100% of the accommodation fee paid (if any)
A refund is not possible for any other reason.
The course fee is not transferable for any reason.